Do you love turning your pergola into an inviting outdoor space? This post is right up your alley! It shares 20 brilliant ideas to decorate your pergola. They come in a variety of styles, from vintage to modern. But they all have one thing in common: on a budget. You can even add them to DIY projects if you have enough skills and patience. Decorating our home by ourselves is worth trying, right? This extra work will have special meaning and value for you.
After the project, your pergola will become an ideal place to relax. Many homeowners even install some fence walls to provide privacy for it. Here you can have a good dinner and organize small gatherings. On weekend mornings you can even sit on the pergola bench and work on your laptop. A perfect corner to relax and concentrate, right? I just love my pergola and hope you will put this great patio project into practice too.
1. Inviting pergola with a metal roof and hanging plant baskets
2. Bamboo roof for pergola
3. Cozy farmer’s terrace
4. Stylish Backyard Pergola
5. Charming boho style pergola
6. Cozy little deck decoration idea!
7. Vintage patio with charming green accents
8. Tropical Spirit Pergola
9. Cozy pergola with DIY swing
10. Transform the backyard patio into an ideal seating area
11. Concrete pergola with white paint
12. Bestever wooden terrace idea!
13. Pergola with ceilings
14. Easy DIY Patio Pergola
15. Cozy pergola in the backyard
16. Small pergola on deck
17. Turn the pergola into a gorgeous outdoor hanging plant area
18. Stylish White Pergola
19. Cozy pergola in the backyard
20. Turn the pergola into a small outdoor living room